Jindřichův Hradec Castle and Chateau
The majestic complex of the castle and chateau buildings in Jindřichův Hradec (150 km away from Prague), which was declared a national cultural monument in 1996, ranks among the Czech Republic’s largest heritage complexes. Together with the adjoining town, it is combined in a harmonious unit, whose historical character and unique architectural and artistic sights makes up an urban conservation area, as was declared as early as 1950.
Over seven centuries, the residence and the town were owned by seven generations of the three leading aristocratic families. The Lords of Hradec, Slavatas and Černíns of Chudenice, who participated in shaping the fate of the entire country owing to their high political and social positions. Furthermore, the ample cultural atmosphere was expressed in the appearance of the castle and chateau of Jindřichův Hradec, the architectural beauty of which was comparable to the most advanced European architecture of that time.
From 1976 - 1993 the castle and chateau underwent a general repair and was gradually opened to the public. The area of the castle and chateau are often enlivened with theatre performances, concerts and other events that presently make it an important centre of cultural and social events as weddings.
Your beautiful wedding can be arranged from June till September, for example, in the large Knights Hall situated in the Spanish Wing, which was intended for representative purposes from its very beginning. The Knights Hall is the chateau’s largest hall and it can seat, with the concert-style arrangement of chairs, a maximum of 350 spectators and a maximum of 200 visitors with tables.
It could take place also at the Little Theatre Hall has, with the concert-style arrangement of chairs, 120 seats; with the arrangement with tables, a maximum of 80 visitors.
However, the more popular wedding place at the whole chateau is the Roundel, a music pavilion from the 16th century with a lavish gilded relief decoration, serves above all for holding chamber concerts.
If you willing to have outdoor wedding, the best place for that is the area of the 3rd Courtyard with its attractive background of the arcades which can include up to 3000 visitors.
For your Religious wedding the chateau is offering its awesome Chapel of the Holy Spirit in the 3rd courtyard.
| Ceremony type:
||Civil or Religious
Ceremony can be held in different locations:
- The Knights Hall (350 guests (seated))
- The Little Theatre Hall (120 guests (seated))
- Castle 3rd Courtyard
- Music pavilion Roundel (100 guests (seated))
- Chapel of the Holy Spirit
Luxury Romance Package:
- Personal Wedding Planner to manage the whole wedding planning process (to cater for personalized wedding arrangements) with unlimited email correspondence
- Providing of assistance for how and where to request and collect all legal documentation in the country of your origin
- Support with all legal documents collection and verification in Prague (includes court translation and fees)
- Wedding Coordinator to monitor your wedding ceremony (on-site)
- Immigration Police for registration of legal staying in Czech Republic
- Registry office and rental fees
- Delivery of the Bouquet for a Bride and Boutonniere for a Groom to your hotel
- Transfer (basic auto – Mercedes E) to and from wedding ceremony for Bride and Groom
- Ceremony Music
- Ceremony Interpreter as required by law
- Wedding witnesses if necessary
- Toast for Newlyweds after the ceremony (Czech sparkling wine)
- A marriage certificate translated to the appropriate language and mailed to you via post
- Guest service (Accommodation booking, Airport transfer arrangements....etc)
You are welcomed to personalize the basic package with additional services to accomplish your wedding dreams.
||55,500,- CZK inc. VAT
|2,050,- EUR inc. VAT
Please check the daily exchange rate stated by the Czech National Bank.
Price in EUR might vary based on the daily exchange rate.
Price is subject of change without prior notice.
>> Contact Us Now
- Price may vary for each nationality; please request for more details.
- An additional cost is imposed to manage legal documents processing for divorced and/or widowed couples.