Chateau Mcely the former rural manor of the Thurn-Taxis aristocratic family, which is today a member of Small Luxury Hotels of the World. The Chateau is “the most luxurious boutique hotel in the Czech Republic,” according to Dolce Vita Magazine, and it is the 2006 winner of the “Best of Realty” in the hotel category – it’s just an hour from Prague’s centre, in the middle of the legendary St. George Forest.
Its unique location boasts breath-taking vistas for as far as the eye can see. Chateau Mcely and the adjacent 5 hectares English-style Park (where you can also plant your wedding tree) creates a unique and harmonious environment, in which nature and history blend seamlessly with modern technology.
Chateau Mcely provides a romantic and charming wedding day that will satisfy even the most demanding couples. The stylish Gold Hall is appropriately designed for civil ceremonies. The romantic Legend Suite awaits you after an unforgettable celebration with friends and family in the Plate, Tea and Theater Halls. The Chateau with its 24
rooms can be leased exclusively for your wedding day.
Weddings at Chateau Mcely are magical during any season of the year. You can experience your wedding in a winter kingdom, summer romance or let yourself be enthralled by the beautiful nature of fall and many-colored English park with its full grown mystical trees.
||Civil, Protestant, Vows Renewals, Symbolic
||at 3.30 p.m. every Saturday and Fridays
Ceremony can be held in different locations:
- Golden Hall
- Roofed Chateau patio Chapel with a red carpet for the princess
- English park
Luxury Romance Package:
- Personal Wedding Planner to manage the whole wedding planning process (to cater for personalized wedding arrangements) with unlimited email correspondence
- Providing of assistance for how and where to request and collect all legal documentation in the country of your origin
- Support with all legal documents collection and verification in Prague (includes court translation and fees)
- Wedding Coordinator to monitor your wedding ceremony (on-site)
- Immigration Police for registration of legal staying in Czech Republic
- Registry office and rental fees
- Delivery of the Bouquet for a Bride and Boutonniere for a Groom to your hotel
- Transfer (basic auto – Mercedes E) to and from wedding celebration for Bride and Groom
- Ceremony Music
- Ceremony Interpreter as required by law
- Wedding witnesses if necessary
- Toast for Newlyweds after the ceremony (Czech sparkling wine)
- A marriage certificate translated to the appropriate language and mailed to you via post
- Guest service (Accommodation booking, Airport transfer arrangements....etc)
You are welcomed to personalize the basic package with additional services to accomplish your wedding dreams.
||62,100,- CZK inc. VAT
|2,300,- EUR inc. VAT
Please check the daily exchange rate stated by the Czech National Bank.
Price in EUR might vary based on the daily exchange rate.
Price is subject of change without prior notice.
>> Contact Us Now
- Price may vary for each nationality; please request for more details.
- An additional cost is imposed to manage legal documents processing for divorced and/or widowed couples.