St. Peter and Paul Church
The Orthodox Church of St. Peter and Paul is situated in Karlovy Vary, the best known and the largest spa in the Czech Republic dates back to around 1350.
The church is one of the most beautiful contractions in this town. The five-dome edifice was built with financial help of Russian aristocracy according to the design of Byzantine-Russian church in Ostankino near Moscow. The relief by sculptor M. Hiller represents Russian Tsar Peter I during construction of The Peacock House in 1711.
Orthodox Wedding package:
- Personal Wedding Planner to manage the whole wedding planning process (to cater for personalized wedding arrangements) with unlimited email correspondence
- Providing of assistance for how and where to request and collect all legal documentation in the country of your origin
- Support with all legal documents collection and verification in Prague (includes court translation and fees)
- Wedding Coordinator to monitor your wedding ceremony (on-site)
- Registry office and church fees
- Delivery of the Bouquet for a Bride and Boutonniere for a Groom to your hotel
- Transfer (basic auto – Mercedes E) to and from wedding ceremony for Bride and Groom
- Ceremony Music
- Wedding witnesses if necessary
- A marriage certificate translated to the appropriate language and mailed to you via post
- Guest service (Accommodation booking, Airport transfer arrangements....etc)
You are welcomed to personalize the basic package with additional services to accomplish your wedding dreams.
||57,000,- CZK inc. VAT
|2,100,- EUR inc. VAT
Please check the daily exchange rate stated by the Czech National Bank.
Price in EUR might vary based on the daily exchange rate.
Price is subject of change without prior notice.
>> Contact Us Now
- Price may vary for each nationality; please request for more details.
- An additional cost is imposed to manage legal documents processing for divorced and/or widowed couples.